Fallsview Classic 2.5k

Recent events with my fathers health have made is so that I will be unable to play this event.

I'm looking to sell my 2.5k seat. Selling at par or best offer.

Message me if interested

Comments

• Sorry to hear that
  • Sorry to hear about your father; I have been going through a lot of issues with my 88 year old mother the last six months.
  • Hope it works out Greg...
  • To all of those who sent there well wishes either via in this thread, PM, or Twitter thank you very much.

Here is an update to the situation that my family has been dealing with. Back in September my Father went into the hospital for Kidney Failure and Congestive heart failure. He was immediately started on Dialysis. While still in the hospital and undergoing dialysis 3 times a week he suffered a type of stroke called T.I.A. (transient intermittent attacks). It's kind of like a bunch of mini strokes all at once. These TIA's left him permanently bedridden. On Dec. 20 my father made the decision that he no longer wanted to continue with medical treatment and that he just wanted to come home from the hospital and pass away in his own house. He did not want to live a life bedridden and suffering 3 times a week going through dialysis. We decided as a family to honour his wishes. We were told by the medical staff that without dialysis the average length of life will be about 7-10 days. The Dr. said that the longest she has ever seen a dialysis patient go without dialysis is 6 weeks. It all depends on if there is some Kidney function left. We are now coming up to 5 weeks that my father has been home, He is getting very close to passing away, all the signs are there that it is going to be any day now.

I have sold this seat to a person who I felt offered a fair price of $2300.00. I received half a dozen offers via Twitter, and PM. Some offers where a joke, some so-so and one that I felt was fair. I'm not going to say any names but to those of you who offered horrible low offers trying to take advantage of my situation, it's nice to know you got a little scum in you.
  • Condolances on your situation with your father, Greg. Can't imagine the heartache you and your family are experiencing right now. If you need ANYTHING, don't be afraid to call or text me anytime.

As far as the lowballers, well, what can you say? World is full of them. Best thing is to recognize them for what they are and move on. Glad you got a fair price for your seat at least.

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help out.
  • So Sorry to hear about your fathers situation Greg.

Stay strong
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Condolances on your situation with your father, Greg. Can't imagine the heartache you and your family are experiencing right now. If you need ANYTHING, don't be afraid to call or text me anytime.

As far as the lowballers, well, what can you say? World is full of them. Best thing is to recognize them for what they are and move on. Glad you got a fair price for your seat at least.

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help out.

What he said for me too!

Milton Slim
  • My condolences Greg. At least the family is able to honor his final wishes.

Stay strong.
  • Ditto to all that has been said above Greg.. I know when I lost my father several years ago it hit hard... Look after yourself...
  • Family comes first and the lowball scumbags will get their due one day.

Keep your head up, stay strong and enjoy the remaining time that you have left with your dad.