Hotel Rooms For The FPC

For anyone interested, if you are staying over for the FPC, the Best western has a "Buy 2 Get One Night Free" Sale, which is valid during the FPC.

Works out to $54/night (W T F) and $81 on saturday. Not bad for right across the street from Fallsview, especially if you are 2 to a room.

Niagara Falls Hotel Canada | Best Western Fallsview

Comments

• Did anybody stay in Best Western Fallsview Hotel? Colin408 has already booked for WPT Fallsview week for only $380. My family enjoyed Four Points by Sheraton on the weekend, and I also got to visit the Embassy Suites which may be even better for a family that wants a two-room suite.

Which hotels did players stay in in previous FPC?
    For anyone interested, if you are staying over for the FPC, the Best western has a "Buy 2 Get One Night Free" Sale, which is valid during the FPC.

Works out to $54/night (W T F) and $81 on saturday. Not bad for right across the street from Fallsview, especially if you are 2 to a room.

Niagara Falls Hotel Canada | Best Western Fallsview
  • If you want cheap that comfort in was pretty cheap. If you're looking for cheaper than that best western deal, save your time and book imo.

I usually stay at four points as well
  • Four Points have some pretty good deals floating around right now. Last time I stayed at The Oakes for about $60~ a night weekend inclusive and it was less than 5 minutes walk outdoors which wasn't bad either.