crushing sit n go's

Anyone buy this book or have it? Thoughts? Worth the 70 bucks or whatever it is now?

Comments

• Do you know who wrote it or, are you trying to find that out?
  • costanza wrote: »
    Why must you post drivel everywhere you go? Go play some cards (if you really do play cards)
    Do you know who wrote it or, are you trying to find that out?

Zerosum79, a student of Moshman, wrote the book...here is the website. www.crushingonlinesngs.com Thread on 4 about it as well...
  • DennisG wrote: »

Zerosum79, a student of Moshman, wrote the book...here is the website. www.crushingonlinesngs.com Thread on 4 about it as well...
  • DennisG wrote: »
    Why must you post drivel everywhere you go? Go play some cards (if you really do play cards)
    I wondered too why the frequent nothing posts.
  • Jacen299 wrote: »
    I wondered too why the frequent nothing posts.

he usually posts stupid troll shit and sometimes he regrets it and removes it. i guess it's his way of trying to change into a better person. not sure if i agree that that makes sense though as regretting your actions after the fact doesn't really mean you changed. changing would be not posting the crap in the first place.
  • I was actually going to Tell Dennis to ask darb for a bit of his time to review some stuff because I know they know e/o and it's probably better then spending 70 bux on something outdated

Not my place to throw that out there, hence the delete.

Also Dennis u don't know me or how much I play so don't offer ur input like u know me.
    Also Dennis u don't know me or how much I play so don't offer ur input like u know me.

your hypocrisy is astounding. you insult people here all the time that you don't know anything about.
  • trigs wrote: »
    your hypocrisy is astounding. you insult people here all the time that you don't know anything about.

1063867_o.gif

for once in your life

not everyone needs to hear your opinion about every single thing
    1063867_o.gif

for once in your life

not everyone needs to hear your opinion about every single thing

Exactly what Trigs is talking about.

You'll never learn...you'll never grow up...you'll never mature.

You're a fucking idiot of the HIGHEST calibre, and you don't know it despite everyone telling you you are.

Welcome to my ignore list AGAIN!
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Exactly what Trigs is talking about.

You'll never learn...you'll never grow up...you'll never mature.

You're a fucking idiot of the HIGHEST calibre, and you don't know it despite everyone telling you you are.

Welcome to my ignore list AGAIN!

lmao, gonna start using this line...EPIC
  • I may use that in one of my rants as well.....ty
    I was actually going to Tell Dennis to ask darb for a bit of his time to review some stuff because I know they know e/o and it's probably better then spending 70 bux on something outdated

Not my place to throw that out there, hence the delete.

I am well aware of Darb's sng knowledge. I have known him irl for some time now..

This book is very current and under the scope right now..hence the reason I was asking if anyone has it or had opinions on it...for once your post might have actually had some value.

I am offering input so you quit looking like an idiot. You have posted absolutely nothing of value in the past how many months? You have proven to be the idiot you were when you joined the forum. I spent time in Vancouver with people that know you...they are credible and that was enough for me.

Now get off my cloud.

Who has the fucking book?? :laugh:
  • I had IRL shit going on while they were here...

still do as a matter of fact, but im still playing day in, day out.

GL finding the book!
    I had IRL shit going on while they were here...

still do as a matter of fact, but im still playing day in, day out.

poor you. life must be hard.

like i've said before, we all have problems in life. you just choose to act like a douche towards everyone because of it, so yes i will call you out on it when you do.

and btw, (against my better judgment) i'll go out on a limb and say that i'm still willing to give you the opportunity to deal with your issues with me through PMs so we can bury the hatchet. how about you try to grow up and be mature about things and take my offer.