I'm a winner

Not really, but I think I found the game that I'm best at. Playing online now for about 6 years. Was curious about my overall stats. Contacted pokerstars to get all my hand histories from day 1. Did not use tracking software until 2009. Now I put all my hands together from all sites I played , stir the pot and volia, I'm a losing player, no surprise. But after filtering for different types of games, cash and tournament, I find I'm a winner at 18 man SitNGoes. So now I'm going to focus on 18 mans and see if I can continue the winning ways. Wish me luck ;)

Comments

• Congrats, when did you play 18 mans though? The games have got a lot tougher in the last couple years, but keep it up!

You should look back and see why you are loosing in other games and winning in others as well ;)
  • Yay botmac!

18 mans were my favorite game for a long time but t carnage right they have gotten harder
  • philliivey wrote: »
    Yay botmac!

18 mans were my favorite game for a long time but t cagottenis right they have gotten harder

Giraffes?
  • Damn auto correct.:mad:
  • Tcarnage they have gotten harder, but still lots of bad players, I played quite a few on fulltilt, always enjoyed playing them, been bouncing around between cash and 9 man sitngoes on stars the last couple of years. I think it's time to refocus on the 18 mans, with fulltilt coming back I'll deposit a few bucks and see if I can keep the graph going up.
  • Botmac wrote: »
    Tcarnage they have gotten harder, but still lots of bad players, I played quite a few on fulltilt, always enjoyed playing them, been bouncing around between cash and 9 man sitngoes on stars the last couple of years. I think it's time to refocus on the 18 mans, with fulltilt coming back I'll deposit a few bucks and see if I can keep the graph going up.

Stay outta my games!;)

Kidding, see you in 18 man's on new Full tilt.:)
  • Dueling giraffes