Inheritance (1)

Some of you prob know him IRL, know a few that do but he definetly stays under the radar. P-Fives members most likely talk to as well, I've never been able to trace his true identity, even with a few clues seems to be zero "paper trail". Seen him playing WPT Montreal sat; reason it cane to mind, close but no cigar

This guys stats f'in blow me away!

http://www.officialpokerrankings.com/pokerstars/inheritance/poker/statistics/585D29101F564A4B906426C8919BE755.html?t=8

True definition of an online MTT beast!

Comments

• Now that is impressive! Consistency for a long period of time... Wonder what he hit on early 2007?
  • i'm impressed with the 24 1sts and 8 2nds in MTTs. wouldn't want to face him HU.
  • Superuser.
  • got bot? bot got no stinking paper trail (it's really early....sorry)

:)

Yeah, just signs up and starts to win like a demon
  • compuease wrote: »
    Now that is impressive! Consistency for a long period of time... Wonder what he hit on early 2007?

The Super-user tab? :D
  • The only lead I had was that this guy won a trip to spend a weekend with Negreanu years back...so naturally, thought maybe he would know...

Interview with Daniel Negreanu at WPT Montreal + Who is inheritance (1)? | Canada Poker | Canadian Poker News
  • Sorry, I shouldnt have posted his pic I guess. But I do feel like to protect the integrity of the game, people have a right to know who theyre playing online especially when it comes to someone as highly accomplished as inheritance.

either way, he's a beast, or was. I don't know what his situation is these days. I had never heard of him before I met him, and rarely heard of him after, yet I often kept tabs on his opr afterwards and was amazed at how he kept his anonymity while having results that were comparable or better than some of the biggest names in online tournament poker.
  • his name is ka chun and he's from edmonton. I met him when we both played for canada at the 2009 americas cup. Definitely kept a low profile in the poker scene, and we didn't keep in touch after the tourney. He was a nice enough guy, but when it came to poker, we had personality clashes. cool story

IMG_2335.JPG

I now believe he is also a long time member here

Looks like above checks out too, Ty poster:

http://www.partypoker.com/blog/wpt-canadian-spring-championship/the-wpt-canadian-spring-championship-is-heating-up.html
  • Sadly, and contrary to popular opinion, this is not me...:(

He doesn't have a fedora..
  • One of these guys? likely the same person. What does he mainly play (buy-in and field)?

Ka Chun Yung: Hendon Mob Poker Database

Kachun Yung: Hendon Mob Poker Database
  • Plays mostly turbos on stars, all buyins
  • What's his name here?
    Looking back at my old PartyPoker notes that have become dormant, he initially had an ROI of -87%, then greatly improved. I colour-coded him as a Shark to watch out for, and now remember playing against him.
    jontm wrote: »
    I now believe he is also a long time member here

Looks like above checks out too, Ty poster:

The WPT Canadian Spring Championship is Heating Up | partypoker.com blog
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    What's his name here?
    Looking bad at my old PartyPoker notes that have become dormant, he initially had an ROI of -87%, then greatly improved. I colour-coded him as a Shark to watch out for, and now remember playing against him.

Not sure we should "out" him unless he wants to do it himself?
  • This ^^^

Just like we don't often post real names or pics of members, will do the opposite here but still not finish the connection. He's a constructive member.
    What's his name here?

Philli? :D
  • Actually my name is Ka Ching. At least that is what they say when I enter the poker room.

tapatalk puts this here to annoy YOU
  • Too bad that PartyPoker doesn't respect the privacy of its players and anybody can find out the full name, sex and age! :o Does any other site out the confidential real name with the user ID? I know several players IRL but it was impossible to connect their name to their user ID until PartyPoker outed them.
    jontm wrote: »
    Just like we don't often post real names or pics of members, will do the opposite here but still not finish the connection. He's a constructive member.
  • Real person. Used to work with a friend of mine at Telus.
    Too bad that PartyPoker doesn't respect the privacy of its players and anybody can find out the full name, sex and age! :o Does any other site out the confidential real name with the user ID? I know several players IRL but it was impossible to connect their name to their user ID until PartyPoker outed them.

A few other sites this guy a long time ago, including Paradise and recently Party and Stars. It's not easy to find though. Most players real names show up of they win packages and take the patch deal.