Brand new ASUS 14" laptops for sale NOW SOLD!

Listen guys, if any of you are looking for real nice laptop at a really good price, one of my suppliers has an over abundance or a particular model and is selling them off at what I consider an excellent price.. These would make a real nice poker laptop with the ability to support 2 external monitors (3 screens with the internal 14"). They retail at $899. plus I think $150 for the 3yr warranty and I can get them for $684. plus if I make $75. on top of that I would be content. Total of $759. for a $1049. laptop (including the warranty). ... Any questions just ask.

P.S. this is while the supplier still has stock, ie no back orders..

Details:

ASUS B43S-XH51 (14.1-Inch Screen) Laptop

ASUS 14” Business Notebook with Windows 7 Professional

Features
- Spill resistant keyboard
- ASUS ShockShield absorbs shock and minimizes risk of hard drive damage
- ATI 6470G 1GB dedicated graphics with Eyefinity (connect 2 external monitors, plus the internal display for 3 screens)
- 3 year warranty on notebook, and battery as well
- 1 year accidental damage warranty included
- Added security: Intel vPro/ Intel Anti-Theft/ Trusted Platform Module/ Kensington Security lock

Configuration: 14” LED/ matte screen/ i5-2520M/ 4G-DDR3/ 320G HDD/ DVD-RW/ ATI 6470G/ Bilingual kb/ W7P/ BT 3.0/ 1x display port/ 1x HDMI/ 1x USB 3.0, 1x USB 2.0, 1x eSATA/USB 2.0 combo

Comments

• What is the max screen resolution.
  • moose wrote: »
    What is the max screen resolution.

Believe it's 1366 x 768.
  • Is it possible to get laptops without the bilingual keyboard? ie with the US keyboard?
  • Is it possible to get laptops without the bilingual keyboard? ie with the US keyboard?

yes..
  • Bump,, At the end of this sale we bought two of these on spec since they were such a good deal. Will knock another $20. off the price above for any forum member. This is fob Milton but can be shipped anywhere in Canada.
  • You think this thing would run my sign programs and quickbooks? Would probably add on an external hd for all my vector files, shirt logos, etc...
  • Well I'm not sure what sort of requirements your sign program is but pretty sure it would. What's the name of your sign program and who is it made by? Quickbooks is certainly no issue...
  • compuease wrote: »
    Well I'm not sure what sort of requirements your sign program is but pretty sure it would. What's the name of your sign program and who is it made by? Quickbooks is certainly no issue...

My actual cutting program is tiny and will work anywhere..just thinking corel and AI..they seem to slow this other laptop down....Can the RAM be upgraded?
  • Of course, how much ram would you need? 1 left, sold one of them today..
  • compuease wrote: »
    Of course, how much ram would you need? 1 left, sold one of them today..

Probably the more the merrier...lol I will let you know by the weekend, if you still have it.
  • These have now been both sold. Wish I could get more as after this last one sold another client called wanting two..
This discussion has been closed.