Why are we blocking links to Canada Poker?

Seems like only one, I could even link to 2+2, but I can't share a direct link to any article on one of our own guys?

PokerNews.com, list goes on and on. I wouldn't abuse obv, seems pointless to copy paste to dodge, if it is a tourney schedule for example and I can't anyway as its theirs.

Jon

Comments

• jontm wrote: »
    Seems like only one, I could even link to 2+2, but I can't share a direct link to an article any article on one of our own guys?

PokerNews.com, list goes on and on. I wouldn't abuse obv, seems pointless to copy paste to dodge, if it is a tourney schedule for example and I can't anyway as its theirs.

Jon
    Send me the link in a pm and I'll have a look. I think only Scoops has the ability to change it.
  • Not trying to post any link in particular, but there are tons of times when this would come in handy. I just see links to everywhere else, which is weird, because nowhere talks about our members here more. To be fair, they might also be blocking PFC, but I highly doubt anyone here is ever going to jump ship to try to populate their forum.

PFC has a decade long foothold in this IMO and that won't change no matter CanadaPoker articles I link to.
  • Fixed by Scoops. Ty!