Event #18

Hellmuth has the lead 4 handed at Razz final table.

Comments

• Does anybody else want him to win this as badly as I do so I won't read Hellmuth on trail of 12 another headline another 15 times this year....

1/2 the chis in play, 2-1 over 2nd, 0-3 on his ast three HU bracelet battles...if this isnt gift wrapped and in the bag don't know what is
  • jontm wrote: »
    Does anybody else want him to win this as badly as I do so I won't read Hellmuth on trail of 12 another headline another 15 times this year....

1/2 the chis in play, 2-1 over 2nd, 0-3 on his ast three HU bracelet battles...if this isnt gift wrapped and in the bag don't know what is

Agree 110% Jon
  • Ivey has lead heads up as well.
  • Congratulations to Phill Hellmuth for winning his 12th bracelet. You can say what you want about Phil's "schtick", but you CANNOT deny that 12 bracelets is one hell of an achievement.
  • After his near misses last year its nice to see him rebound with #12.
  • Anyone else think it ironic that this bracelet is for a game where the worst hand wins?
  • asxn557 wrote: »
    Anyone else think it ironic that this bracelet is for a game where the worst hand wins?

0/10

Wouldn't consider razz the "worst" hand wins, just the lowest.
  • so the lowest holdem hand is not the worst holdem hand?
  • asxn557 wrote: »
    so the lowest holdem hand is not the worst holdem hand?

WTF does hold em have to do with razz?

U can't compare apples to oranges .. Yes it's still fruit, but they are totally different things

saying razz is winning with the "worst hand" is WAT.JPG
  • How is the wheel the worst hand?
  • costanza wrote: »
    0/10

Wouldn't consider razz the "worst" hand wins, just the lowest.

Hey who did that "first"? Was it you constanza? Looks like we have a workaround dislike button heh 0/10
    rating system.
  • literation wrote: »
    Hey who did that "first"? Was it you constanza? Looks like we have a workaround dislike button heh 0/10
    rating system.

Invented the 0/10 rating system for replies

Confirmed.

10/10