Event #7

Watching the live stream. When did they start having the dealers "burn" a card in Stud? Thought that was only on "flop" games?

Comments

• Also, not a lot of verbalizing of action . . . at least, not that I can hear.
  • Milo wrote: »
    Watching the live stream. When did they start having the dealers "burn" a card in Stud? Thought that was only on "flop" games?

Yeah so is the RC doing it wrong?
  • i've never seen cards burned in stud.
  • Yeah so is the RC doing it wrong?
    trigs wrote: »
    i've never seen cards burned in stud.

It's RRoP, too, so I guess we HAVE been doing it wrong.
  • depending on how many players are at the table and how many players are peeling streets, u could run out of cards in the deck if u burn every street lol
  • wsop stud variant mtt tables are 7 max right?
  • costanza wrote: »
    depending on how many players are at the table and how many players are peeling streets, u could run out of cards in the deck if u burn every street lol

There are contingencies for donkeys.
  • costanza wrote: »
    wsop stud variant mtt tables are 7 max right?

I think the final table started 8 handed for this event
  • Hi All;
    Having been there at that table - I can say that most of the tournament was played 8 handed with the exception of losing the 9th remaining player. This table was played 9 handed until one player was lost. Then the "official" final table which played 8 handed. If by chance the dealer ran short of cards - then a community card would have been dealt for the final card. This did not happen because there were rarely more than 2 players in a hand.