2012 #Rungood Breakfast At the Rio

Hey Everyone,

As the WSOP approaches and people get settled into their plans I figured I would put this out there to give people to plan around the most anticipated meal during the WSOP, the #rungood breakfast.

Last year we were able to get about 12-15 of us together for a nice buffet breakfast at the RIO and I don't know if it brought us luck but I am not going to chance it otherwise.

I believe most of us will be there the week of the 20th so I am thinking one morning that week we can all meet for breakfast. New faces are always welcome as well!!! Its a nice breakfast, good time to chat and prep for the 12pm events or whatever you are doing that day.

Date: official #rungood breakfast will be June 20th in anticipation of Event 38.

Time: 10am

Now keep in mind there will be a lot of people down there during this time so feel free to post on this thread or via twitter if people want to meet up on other dates. I suspect there can be meal "meet ups" throughout the weeks everyone is there.

Availabilities for meetup for breakfast

Blackmagicz (20th+)
Angel (20th+)
wetts (21st)
Stevekerr (20th or 22nd)
Garryc (21st)
Jontm (anytime after the 21st)
Asxn - (anytime)
Costanza (21st+)
Ottawaplayer (21st+)
Crazykoby (anytime)
T8 (may 28th)
Wes (20th-26th)

Comments

• Thurs 21st?
  • The morning before event 38.

Wednesday June 20th
  • Won't be ariving until 21st but in for the run good breakbeat prior to the OPT PFC final table a few days after breakfast one.
  • I'm good for a June 20th event #38 day1 and a June 21st day2 breakfast...
  • I wonder if they will let us all skip the line with Pudge's Platinum Total Rewards Card
  • Both days? June 20 for #rungood. June 21 for #Keepitcoming. I'm good for either.
  • i get in on the 21st so any day after that would work, I cant wait to meet some of you guys.
  • I am good with doing The 20th before event 38 $1500 and the 22nd before event 41 $3000 as some of us are playing this event as well.
  • Well, I missed last year's as I was stuck in my hotel room, sicker than God knows what... Took me two days to recover; that was my worst Vegas trip ever for many reasons!

If I am still invited, would love to join you guys... but right now I may not be there until after the 21st, and that might even move out a few more days due to work... So, whatever date you guys settle on, I will make it if in town.
  • I didn't know that Vegas had mornings...live and learn
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    I didn't know that Vegas had mornings...live and learn

yup, they start at 5pm
  • In!! Any/all days work for me
  • May 28th
  • Any day b/w 20-26
  • So I think in general it's been decided that #rungood breakfast #1 is on the 20th @RIO before event 38?
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    So I think in general it's been decided that #rungood breakfast #1 is on the 20th @RIO before event 38?

yup book it
  • So breakfast at 5pm on the 20th?:)
  • im in for run good breakfast every day! haha.
  • Ill miss this one, but have a good time guys, im sure ill see some of you eventually.
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    ur mom

lol u so snarky

might be coming down a little earlier then expected, so i might make the breakfast!
  • I'm in for the run good breakfast
  • Also a good time pay any BAP's that are still owed :)
  • SteveKerr wrote: »
    Also a good time pay any BAP's that are still owed :)

+1 ill try and grab some extra 1s 5s 10s for change lol
  • sorry I will miss it
  • ill be down the 27th to the 5th.. sounds like a great idea
  • westside8 wrote: »
    Any day b/w 20-26

F me..family stuff came up and had to cancel trip. HOPEFULLY make it around the ME time or osmething
  • Just a suggestion . . . someone needs to stick GarryC with the tab. LOL