Party Poker mtt's $2-5$?

Is Party poker good for micro limit mtt's, or should I stick with stars. Any info will help. (avg field sizes, rebuys, how many tournies per day etc.) Thanks in advance.

Comments

• From what I've seen there isn't much below $6.
  • Philli might know? I hear he knows all the goot sites
  • party sucks for low limit tournaments. their general tournament schedule sucks in fact. they have hardly any low level tournaments running. not to mention, party rake is pretty high.

that being said, party has so crazy soft fields that even though there are like only 5 tournaments max a day i can play on there, i still sometimes go back. i have to try to fund my stars money pit somehow.

EDIT: btw, party's shootout tournaments are the shit! top three from each table of ten moves on and gets money each time. my ROI is insane in those things.
  • How much are the buy ins for the shoot outs?

About the same as the number of ounces in the XL. :D
  • party structures are the nuts, the payouts not so much. 25% up top is cray, but good if you bink :D

i only know that they run $5+$1, $10+$1, and $20+$2. not sure about higher levels though. these are usually daily as well (the $6 one runs every day at 1:30pm i believe).
  • pretty much everything trigs said, party is a good site once you have a roll for like $10-$55 mtts, soft as butter
  • Yeah, they don't have many, mix them in with Stars imo....as they're still probly worth playing
  • trigs wrote: »
    i only know that they run $5+$1, $10+$1, and $20+$2. not sure about higher levels though. these are usually daily as well (the $6 one runs every day at 1:30pm i believe).
    Thanks Trigs.