Royal Cup XI: Best ever so far?

I think so!

First off, let's give a HUGE thanks to Compuease and Prophet for finding this venue. IMO, it is the perfect place to host an RC. Good location, descent size and food and drink available on site.

More HUGE thanks to g2, Hobbes, and DataMn for running the tournaments with amazing professionalism and accuracy, as always. You guys are the reason why this day runs so smoothly for everyone.

And and HUGE thanks to all the teams. Everyone was very well behaved, very pleasant to each other and I didn't even see any unnecessary drama. It was great to catch up with everyone and make new friends from the RC noobies.

T'was a great day. Looking forward to the next one!

Comments

• +1 to everything Johnnie said!

Great location, would have been nice to have 8 teams, but hey! HBK even monied!!

Mark
  • I too thought the new venue was great. Perfect size, good food, cold beers. What more could you ask for? Might want to discuss hosting the next golf/poker tournament there in the near future as well. Looked like a good link as well.
  • A great day at a great venue indeed! It was very nice to have a separate room that people could congregate in when not playing. Kept the noise level down and gave everyone much more space in general.

Definitely big thanks to all who made the tournament happen, both before the event and during. I'm already looking forward to the next one (where KitWho? returns to its former glory and HBK returns to its rightful bubble placing).
  • The Royal Cup was awesome !! Great venue, it was nice to have a seperate room after getting knocked out, which happened way too early and too often for me.

The organizing of the event is easy to take for granted when it is run this well. Kudos to Al, Comp, and everyone else that makes this event run. A special shoutout to the excel guru, G2. The scoring is always flawless and up to the minute.

Can't wait for the next one (unless I am booted from this team too) :)