Straight Poker Supplies

Hi, new to the forum

I have never ordered Poker Chips before, and was wondering where the best place in Canada would be?

I was looking at Straight Poker Supplies ( based in Toronto) for example, anyone with opinion on these guys...good or bad?

thanks in adavance

Comments

• I have bought stuff from them. They are ok. They have a small store in Scarborough where you can pickup orders if you want. They have most of their stuff on display too. The guys are nice but their prices are not necessarily the best I've seen...not terrible but not great.
  • They are ok. Probably not going there anymore for anything large or expensive.. They are nice but prices arent that great. But then again getting stuff from US sucks because of taxes and shipping. they have a quite limited choice in premium chips. lots of entry level ones though to buy (cough)
  • thanks for the replies. i'll give them a try, as it's not going to be a pricey order anyway.
  • Pizza and beer
  • Free shipping on orders over $65.00 (iirc). As stated, more for convenience than for great prices. When you are ready to go high end on your chips, you will be better off doing it all on-line. Their prices on cards are not bad. It's a question of how important "looking around" is going to be for you.
  • ya for chips, go chiproom or apache etc. better selection on high end chips but for your average get er' done chips straight poker is good.