Help me choose an inlay! :)

OK, so here are some ideas for an inlay on new custom ASM chips I will be ordering next week. I just want some opinions and picks for what you like best. Please, only serious replies though. I am spending a good amount of money on these and I would like honest and real answers.

from top left being 1 to bottom right being 10... take your pick for what you like best. These are not final but only choosing what design idea you like the best. The fonts and names may change later.

thanks!

Comments

• I voted but liked 10 and 2 is interesting. Mentioning it in case you have a preference for 1 of these 2 initials:

HR
    HN

Perhaps 1 of those 2 have some personal meaning.
  • The CM watermark is my initials and I chose Huron Poker/room because my first home I purchased last month is on Huron st. just some background info to help anyone.
  • They all seem to be a bit of a font nightmare. I voted 1 but you should colour match Huron to the chip colour.
  • ya the font is inter-changeable. All I am looking for is design likes. please, I would love just a few more votes :)
  • #2, followed by #10, then #9. Is #8 supposed to stay b/w?
  • update.. and then there are these! just got them in...
  • #1 is the only set with a coherent colour matching arrangement.
  • im not really keen on any of them tbh :(
  • I wouldn't bother with a 25 cent chip; just stick to $1+. No. 8 looks most like a poker chip. I would scrap 'The' from the name as well.
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    I wouldn't bother with a 25 cent chip; just stick to $1+. No. 8 looks most like a poker chip. I would scrap 'The' from the name as well.

ummm how do I play 25/50 c games???!?! ha
  • Just get some orange dice chips for when the family drops by . . .