Custom dealer buttons...

I know a few people around have ordered these, any recommendations? I'm looking to get 10 or 20 ordered with a matching logo on one side and variable on the other side (table/seat number)

Comments

• I got mine done by Old West Poker Supply. 2" ceramic blanks. The artwork I had done by my contact in Europe. I'm sure he'll give you a good price if you want something customized. Not sure if OWPS does any customization or not, I think you have to send them the files, but I could be wrong.

OldWestPokerSupplies.com Offers -

I can PM my artwork contact to you as well if you like
  • Wait, 10 dealer buttons per table - WTF?

You want seat chips?

Old West

or

ABC

Tournament Seating Chips

or

Palm Gaming
  • moose wrote: »
    Wait, 10 dealer buttons per table - WTF?

You want seat chips?

Old West

or

ABC

Tournament Seating Chips

or

Palm Gaming

You must have the prettiest poker room known to man
  • Yes I do. Including seat chips.

P1030974.JPG

IMG_2509.JPG

IMG_2532.JPG

IMG_2556.JPG
  • moose wrote: »
    Yes I do. Including seat chips.

P1030974.JPG

IMG_2509.JPG

IMG_2532.JPG

IMG_2556.JPG

Somebody wrote on your wall. ;)
  • Somebody wrote on your wall. ;)

I didn't include the swear words in the photo.
  • Mods, please move threadjack to obv brag section!

Thanks for the links guys, looking at options still but the idea is seat chips but bigger an customized so I can get a decent sized name & logo on there and have them really stand out. Considered going to seat plaques but I think the round works much better and dealer buttons are around the size I'm looking for
  • Is that a garage? Least you could do is winterize it lol. Beautiful table!
  • Moose = showoff!
  • A dealer button will run you about $4-5 ea. You could get 43 mm ceramic from Old West for about .70 ea, assuming he will print those small quantities. 2" dealer buttons are kind of heavy and awkward. 20 weighs a couple of pounds at least.

Recommend glossy though.

You try luck aces guma - email link in first post. I don't know if he is printing chips still though.

Closed GB: Combo Bounty/Seat Chip (Ends March 24th)

Here is a group buy that tried to go through Old West but the minimums killed it. They ended up with ABC. I don't know if they ended up 43 mm or not.

Interest in GB? Seating Set: 40 Seating Chips + 4 color coordinated buttons

Poker Tournament Seating Chips!
  • Here ya go. Sale on. No minimums. Basic artwork is free. 2 images per chip and edge printing, no added cost.

ceramic chips on sale
  • Thank you sir

Next step, any good contacts for logo on the surface. Looking at redoing my table and I think the first part due for an upgrade is the playing surface...