I have pokerstars on my phone but....

I just bought my Samsung galaxy s2 light android phone and went to pokers stars mobile and got the software and looks great but...when i log in it says i cant because the government regulations i am unable to log in..
Can I play on my phone? Thanks for any info...

Cheers Rodney

Comments

• No, as far as I know its only available in the UK and maybe one other place that escapes my mind right now.
  • Only a few Euro countries
  • congrats on the sweet phone.. got the same one.. LTE version
  • Yes its awesome, I am playing bwin on it now. Only cash games looks like.
    4.5 inch screen, wanted the new note 5.5 inch screen with the pen but they wanted bunch of money for it.
  • Hi guys,

PokerStars is working and building out its mobile platforms and hope to have an update for Canadian players in the next 30 days.

Dylan
  • HotRod004 wrote: »
    Yes its awesome, I am playing bwin on it now. Only cash games looks like.
    4.5 inch screen, wanted the new note 5.5 inch screen with the pen but they wanted bunch of money for it.

should I bother getting an iphone or look for a cheaper alternative? I already have an ipad2 and like to use the wifi off the cellphone once the stars app comes out. Thoughts?
  • Hi guys,

PokerStars is working and building out its mobile platforms and hope to have an update for Canadian players in the next 30 days.

Dylan
    we really do have a real life ps rep!!! :o
  • Hi guys,

Dylan

Something similar to the ftp rush format would be pretty cool too unless your mobile software is good for multitabling which is next to impossible on the platforms I've tried
  • Hi guys,

Dylan

omg omg omg
  • Hi guys,

Dylan

Playbook as well? Don't leave us Canadians out...
  • I would love a Playbook app for Pokerstars.
  • I just can't imagine playing poker on something so darned small as an iphone. Can't wait to see it though
  • Muddguts wrote: »
    I just can't imagine playing poker on something so darned small as an iphone. Can't wait to see it though
    full tilt's Rush format was awesome on the phone. not true poker as it was a new table every hand but it was fast and a total blast.
  • HotRod004 wrote: »
    Yes its awesome, I am playing bwin on it now.
    Do you know when bwin will copy this for PartyPoker?