I find this actually a bit extreme

Was it a Chip Dump? PokerNews Interviews Drew McIlvain and Seth Palansky | PokerNews

an interesting concept actually something I am willing to do AT THE TABLE...someone who is short just talks about moving in, I say "Dont look at your cards at all, put your chips in, it will be fun, everyone folds to me I wont look and do the same!" by these standards I am doing the same thing and would be banned....take a step back and think of it, before reading this I would not think for a SECOND I am doing anything wrong. (creating more action and good for the game!)

Comments

• Has got to be a lot more to that story. And I don't sign shit until they present some evidence.

Opening the action UTG is a hell of a tough way to pull off colusion with the BB. I'd fight it hard.

EDIT: Although I would say it's very different than your scenario with an open convo at the table getem.
  • Id would like to thing its very different, if this sort of thing happened really, I sounds close enough, everything is collusion the way they are viewing it....If directors are not careful we will just play poker in the dark and not talk or see.
  • drew was kind of an idiot if his story is true. guy says he's going to dump chips to drew. drew says yeah whatever (but doubts it will happen). doesn't say anything to anyone about this. guy then proceeds to play into drew like he said he was going to do. drew just keeps his mouth shut and takes the chips. pretty dumb. drew should have said something to the floor right away. and he definitely should have said something once the guy flipped over his horrible hand and made it obvious he was just giving his chips away.

not to mention, in that interview drew sounds like a giant douche. so i could care less what happens to him.
  • Something like this happens while others I have sat with personally play soft then nothing happens, course I angle shoot with them and steam them up and not get called on it, course when I do it will be MY fault and not theirs.....its everywhere!!
  • even if he knew what the BB was thinking what's he suppposed to do? not open utg?