Duhamel's Bracelet has been FOUND!

Comments

• This is excellent news.

The other night I was listening to a pokercast on ESPN with andrew feldman, and he had Jonathan on the air after his beastly PCA, and they talked about the theft among other things.

Duhamel was so genuine when he spoke about the bracelet and how its the most cherished thing he had and he would do anything to have it back (obv). The way he spoke about it and what it meant was amazing.

Its great news that he got it back, and he can focus on playing his best and putting the whole fiasco behind him.
  • costanza wrote: »
    This is excellent news.

The other night I was listening to a pokercast on ESPN with andrew feldman, and he had Jonathan on the air after his beastly PCA, and they talked about the theft among other things.

Duhamel was so genuine when he spoke about the bracelet and how its the most cherished thing he had and he would do anything to have it back (obv). The way he spoke about it and what it meant was amazing.

Its great news that he got it back, and he can focus on playing his best and putting the whole fiasco behind him.

You mean he's going to play BETTER now?!? We're all fooked . . . :-\
  • Milo wrote: »
    You mean he's going to play BETTER now?!? We're all fooked . . . :-\

haha ya, like he has been playing really well of late, but he said after winning the world series he kind of relaxed and didn't have the same motivation he had before winning, which is probably understandable somewhat.

Since this whole episode with being mugged and everything, he said he is motivated to play as much as he can, and over come everything.

Yes, I know im a nut hugger, but he really is a classy world champ and im a huge fan, especially after hearing him speak haha.

and yea milo, we are all fooooked! haha :D
  • Would be tough to sell that bracelet lol would have to take out the diamonds and melt the gold to get value from it really