Hurry tonight ,PT4 Beta licences

Some unrestricted beta licenses will be released tonight on the 2+2 forum. Get em while you can. Software forum

Comments

• Willing to sell at 20% mark-up.
  • ^^^

Asshole
  • tks.......just got in.....there are 3 left to be had
  • got one, great success
  • 100k hands imported so far, this might take a while. I'm in love with the setup program though
  • Richard~ wrote: »
    100k hands imported so far, this might take a while. I'm in love with the setup program though

267k and counting, but I only have 292k total
  • this software is really slow sometimes <.<

gonna take at least a week for me to tweak the hud and settings, but I like it. everything is customizable
  • hmm, you can tag hands as good hands, bad hands, strange hands, review hands and tilt hands. I just keep disovering new handy functions
  • 142 codes up right now for those who didnt get one last night.
  • pkrnewb42 wrote: »
    142 codes up right now for those who didnt get one last night.

Many thank you's. Now I just have to figure out what the hell to do with it.
  • dammit, i keep on missing out
  • My HUD on Stars lasts a few hands and then it disappears. I stop the hand import, start again, HUD comes up for a few hands, disappears, rinse, repeat. Anyone know the problem/solution?
  • moose wrote: »
    My HUD on Stars lasts a few hands and then it disappears. I stop the hand import, start again, HUD comes up for a few hands, disappears, rinse, repeat. Anyone know the problem/solution?
    thats messed, ive posted on the poker tracker forum for trouble shooting and theyve been quite accurate so I'd try it.....I'd reinstall if i had no other option
  • I just d/l pt4 but when i right click to move the hud so i can see how many chips players have a menu comes up with session stats and buddy any ideas how i move the hud?
  • eeetee2011 wrote: »
    I just d/l pt4 but when i right click to move the hud so i can see how many chips players have a menu comes up with session stats and buddy any ideas how i move the hud?

ya at the top theres the pt4 logo, above the tray

click on it, then un tick "locked" and u can move the hud stats around with the right click of your mouse, gotta hold it down to drag the stats around
  • Thanks alot
  • I like PT4 better than HEM2, but having locked HUDs by default is one of the many annoying bugs/features in the Beta. Be sure to give your suggestions to PT4 such as having an option of unlocked HUDs, as there weren't enough early testers like me who complained.
    eeetee2011 wrote: »
    I just d/l pt4 but when i right click to move the hud so i can see how many chips players have a menu comes up with session stats and buddy any ideas how i move the hud?
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    I like PT4 better than HEM2, but having locked HUDs by default is one of the many annoying bugs/features in the Beta. Be sure to give your suggestions to PT4 such as having an option of unlocked HUDs, as there weren't enough early testers like me who complained.

Yea PT4 is looking good I have HEM 1 which is slowly becoming useless.
  • Who has upgraded to PokerTracker 4? Last time I checked the commercial release, most of the bugs I reported back in early beta were not fixed yet, so I haven't bothered to upgrade.
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    Who has upgraded to PokerTracker 4? Last time I checked the commercial release, most of the bugs I reported back in early beta were not fixed yet, so I haven't bothered to upgrade.

I upgraded when it first came out and Im very pleased with it! To be honest I havent heard much at all negative about it. What bugs were you having?
  • Had a few glitches with the new Full Tilt with the importing of hands. Seems to fixed in the beta version 4.05.4. I have not had any other issues with it.