the beast is back

Comments

• Ya that's right baby!

ca-ching $$$$$$$$$$$$:wink2::wink2::wink2:

Next stop, back to the lead on all time money list!
  • there is a bit of back lash on Twitter as well about people supporting the return of Ivey due to his association with FT. did he have any management influence like Heyzeus and Lederer? I thought he was just a hired face.

anyways, I love watching him tear a table apart so good to have him back
  • antonious and gus 2nd and 3rd....good FTP showing :|
  • pshaw... nothing more than a 2 table sng, what's so special about that?
  • compuease wrote: »
    pshaw... nothing more than a 2 table sng, what's so special about that?

oiiiiiii, don't hate the 2 table sng's!:mad:
  • SuitedPair wrote: »
    there is a bit of back lash on Twitter as well about people supporting the return of Ivey due to his association with FT. did he have any management influence like Heyzeus and Lederer? I thought he was just a hired face.

ya just idiots who think they know facts and jealous of people who have success, until their are facts about Ivey and association with the ftp fiasco, can't hate the guy.
  • SuitedPair wrote: »
    there is a bit of back lash on Twitter as well about people supporting the return of Ivey due to his association with FT. did he have any management influence like Heyzeus and Lederer? I thought he was just a hired face.

He owns (owned) some of full tilt, didn't he?
  • philliivey wrote: »
    oiiiiiii, don't hate the 2 table sng's!:mad:

I don't but guys like you multitable them.. Ivey's only single tabling...
  • Macke wrote: »
    He owns (owned) some of full tilt, didn't he?

Think he owned shares from what I read and had nothing to do with the management of the operation, but again that's not confirmed.:)

Was he not playing the main event the same day?;)

I am just bugging ya.:p

lollllll
  • philliivey wrote: »
    ya just idiots who think they know facts and jealous of people who have success, until their are facts about Ivey and association with the ftp fiasco, can't hate the guy.

Pretty sure there's a reason he didn't attend the WSOP last year, and it wasn't in protest of FTP management.

I'll reserve my right to put him in the same light as Lederer / Ferguson etc until proven otherwise.
  • Must be nice to be free-rolling these big buy-ins with every online player's monies.