Where to start. Returning player

13»

Comments

• gritgar wrote: »
    Not what I'm saying at all. There is just such a thing as excessive security requirements. If you let security people run amok, they will turn your world into a prison camp. Moneybookers comes close to doing that. So, for quite a while, did the airline security industry, with its silly requirement that passengers surrender their housekeys and shoes to a purser.

How long have you been using MB? Once it's setup properly transactions are smooth and seamless... You must be doing it wrong.. :)
  • Here's a review of the ebook on how to build a fortune a few cents at a time.
    If I was a micro stakes cash game player, I would look into buying Canadian blackrain79's Crushing The Microstakes: The Definitive Guide From The #1 Winner of All Time for only $19.99!
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    Here's a review of the ebook on how to build a fortune a few cents at a time.

He's a winning .01/.02 and .02/.05.
    He loses at .25/.50.
    Problem with that is he's only made $13,814 after 3 million hands he's paid $12K in rake.

You should learn to move up, not grind the .01/.02.

You don't go to karate class to learn to beat up 5 year olds.

You're better off learning to beat 1/2NL and not learning .01/.02NL.
  • gritgar wrote: »
    what do you think of DragTheBar?
    DragTheBar's support is terrible. I have been unable to watch videos for what seems like months now. I contacted them last month to fix my membership, but they said I will have to wait until this month and I just tried today, and I still can't access the videos. :rage: