PokerRoom Opens Their Doors

Looks like PokerRoom was serious about reopening. Just real a while ago on their Facebook page that the site was reopened and headed over to register for an account.

Comments

• Superb, back to where it all began.
  • Cool, where I started in 2004... so long ago.. No better at the pokerz but maybe I can start over with an improved plan... Just tried and my old account and password still work.. Now to download and see what it looks like... At least they didn't rip anyone off when they closed down before.
  • I also started at PokerRoom, I look back and laugh at how i would depo 100$ and bust and snap reload, did it many times.

Now I look at it, and 5 years later im still doing the same thing LOL

I'm a life fish :(
  • My first poker account as well, 2001.
  • Ok, just realized that this is at OnGame where I already have an active account under Bwin using the same email address and username. I can't login if I have the other logged in. Hopefully this does not cause me an issue as I have quite a bit on account at Bwin.. Promise... I'm not multiaccounting intentionally.. Methinks I won't be depositing at Pokerroom.
  • compuease wrote: »
    Cool, where I started in 2004... so long ago.. No better at the pokerz but maybe I can start over with an improved plan... Just tried and my old account and password still work.. Now to download and see what it looks like... At least they didn't rip anyone off when they closed down before.

same password and everything? man, i don't know if i remember my password any more. i'm signing up purely for nostalgic reasons.
  • Not to brag but it was the first and only time I deposited. $50 on Sept 21st, 2003. Thought it was 2004 but found my original deposit email confirmation.
    Grew my existing huge bankroll all from there... Eat your heart out Vekked Wetts, Betrthanphil, SirWatts, etc;)
  • compuease wrote: »
    Ok, just realized that this is at OnGame where I already have an active account under Bwin using the same email address and username. I can't login if I have the other logged in. Hopefully this does not cause me an issue as I have quite a bit on account at Bwin.. Promise... I'm not multiaccounting intentionally.. Methinks I won't be depositing at Pokerroom.

I emailed support because i have no idea what my log-in info is. When i used one of my email addresses it said it was attached to an existing account. Then i got an email from Hollywood poker of all places saying they have reopened. Its like driving beside a cop...doing all the right things but still feel like im breaking the law somehow.
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Superb, back to where it all began.

+1

And my biggest cash online. 1 time King of the Hill winner.