Comments

• She's killing it. You know her Kristy?
  • I believe she played quite a few KW events 4-5 years ago, played in some Royals and posted on here under the name XX23 I believe. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.
  • compuease wrote: »
    I believe she played quite a few KW events 4-5 years ago, played in some Royals and posted on here under the name XX23 I believe. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

You're not. I believe she ran a club at UofW and worked at The Shop.

Anytime you had a table draw with her you knew you were in for a tough (and very short) day. She's on her way to being a world beater for sure.

WTG Xuan!
  • I have played against her before. I think she also played a few Bristol Street Events. Definitely she played a few royals.
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    You're not. I believe she ran a club at UofW and worked at The Shop.

Anytime you had a table draw with her you knew you were in for a tough (and very short) day. She's on her way to being a world beater for sure.

WTG Xuan!
    lol, she may be on her way to being a world beater but pretty sure I beat her in a heads up match, perhaps RCIII or IV? In any case way to go Xuan, rep PFC well as I'm sure you are! Amazing how many success'es we've had from our relatively little community...:) What's the matter with the rest of us?
  • Congrats Xuan!!!
  • WTG

Hopefully be reading about you at The WSOP
  • Btw, welcome back.
  • jontm wrote: »
    She's killing it. You know her Kristy?

She added me on facebook...ya jelly?

Johnnie H is right.
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    She's on her way to being a world beater for sure.

Resist the temptation to fix post
  • Oh go ahead Wetts . . . do it.

DO IT NOW !!!
  • I double dog dare ya!!!
  • very attractive woman.