Stars Avatar

Mines currently blank. Could somebody create a pf.ca avatar for me?

Free advertising imo.

Comments

• Is it true that you can only change your avatar once?
  • On P Stars I Believe it to be so...
    AP is the same also.
  • Not CPF but....

wario_with_coins_300.jpg

FTW

now we gotta find some purple suspenders for your live play.....

• Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Mines currently blank. Could somebody create a pf.ca avatar for me?

Free advertising imo.

I tried a year ago to use a pokerforum.ca logo but pokerstars has a rule against using any advertising, ie web site url's or similar, in avatars.
  • Sorry I misread schabs post. I think once you pick your avatar that's It.
  • compuease wrote: »
    I tried a year ago to use a pokerforum.ca logo but pokerstars has a rule against using any advertising, ie web site url's or similar, in avatars.

I dont believe this. Sit down at any table and I see at least 3 avatars indicating poker training sites (Intellipoker, Pokerpwnage, Poker Edge)

Yeah full of fail. I also saw this as an avatar, which I can't believe got approved.

3034d1195610280-its-just-joke-sam-fishing.jpg
  • Not true. I've changed my avatar a couple of times on P*. Various versions of my dog Bob. You have to wait for usually less than a week, but I've never had a problem.
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    I dont believe this. Sit down at any table and I see at least 3 avatars indicating poker training sites (Intellipoker, Pokerpwnage, Poker Edge)

Well I found my old email from pstars in my archives... Perhaps they have changed lately?

Hello compuease,

The image you have selected has been disapproved. The use of website URLs in table images is not permitted.

To select a new image, go to "Account" in the main lobby menu, then click on "Select/Change Image". Note that you are only allowed one change, so choose your new image carefully.

Regards,

PokerStars Support Team
  • I changed mine last year, no problem
    Well I found my old email from pstars in my archives... Perhaps they have changed lately?

Hello compuease,

The image you have selected has been disapproved. The use of website URLs in table images is not permitted.

To select a new image, go to "Account" in the main lobby menu, then click on "Select/Change Image". Note that you are only allowed one change, so choose your new image carefully.

Regards,

PokerStars Support Team
    I will change mine now cause I am sure you can.
  • Interesting that this thread doesn't show up when you click on 'todays posts' and you aren't logged in. Just noticed that. Not sure what that's about.

Nope, just logged out and checked after I made this post. It doesn't show up once you're logged out. Anyhoo...
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    I changed mine last year, no problem

have you changed it twice though? i thought you could only change it once.....???
  • I was not allowed to change it at all last time I tried, seems the big money players get to change them like every week.
  • Just changed mine. They said they would have to check it and it would take up to 5 days to get done. My old avatar is no longer there.
  • Buzzzardd wrote: »
    Just changed mine. They said they would have to check it and it would take up to 5 days to get done. My old avatar is no longer there.

I may have to change mine. GodDamn mouthy Habs fans are giving me a hard time. They shut their pie holes for a few days after the leafs beat them. Short memories I guess.
  • Buzzzardd wrote: »
    Just changed mine. They said they would have to check it and it would take up to 5 days to get done. My old avatar is no longer there.

Playing on Stars now and it took them one day to change my avatar to the new one.