Issues with Pokerforum lately....

Why am I having to LOGIN every time and why is it not letting me in??
But if I hit new posts I'm in
What's up with that?

name withheld to protect the innocent

Comments

• Virus....... It's going to cost you big dollars to fix....

Clear your temporary internet files and cookies, close Explorer, then login again and click "remember me". You should now be logged in everytime you come to pokerforum...

bill is in the mail..
  • I'm noticing the site acting strangely as well. Everytime I hit the New Posts link up top, it will now take me to some 'processing your request' screen and take a full 2 to 3 seconds longer. That's 2-3 seconds out of life I want back!!

Seriously, never used to do that before.

EDIT; even when I make a post now, I'll hit SAVE, and it takes me another screen thanking me for making the post, and takes another 2-3 seconds to reconnect.
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    I'm noticing the site acting strangely as well. Everytime I hit the New Posts link up top, it will now take me to some 'processing your request' screen and take a full 2 to 3 seconds longer. That's 2-3 seconds out of life I want back!!

Seriously, never used to do that before.
    Now this issue I have seen as well for the past few days... Not sure, if it's perhaps a bandwidth issue on the host server.. Scoops?

I'll point him to this thread..
  • compuease wrote: »
    Now this issue I have seen as well for the past few days... Not sure, if it's perhaps a bandwidth issue on the host server.. Scoops?

I'll point him to this thread..

I am having many issues too. It showed me as logged out, but as soon as I clicked the reply button, it logged me back in again. FireFox. Did the above with no change in behaviour.
  • Everytime I post or search I get this delay of 2-3 seconds while it says 'Redirecting...'
  • I'm not having this problem
  • Merged these two threads as I suspect it is the same issue. Is this the message that the rest of you are seeing?

I have notified Scoops...
  • Gotta ask, did everyone pay their membership fees to keep the power on max around here?
    Merged these two threads as I suspect it is the same issue. Is this the message that the rest of you are seeing?

I have notified Scoops...

Yep, all the time now
    compuease wrote: »
    Gotta ask, did everyone pay their membership fees to keep the power on max around here?

Nope. Figured this site was around PRE hydro, so it ran on gerbil power.

While we're discussing issues, I have another one.
    Milo won't admit he has a mental problem.
    Dude, its the first step to recovery.
  • Tell scoops he has to press the turbo button on his computer.
  • you get what you pay for
  • moose wrote: »
    Tell scoops he has to press the turbo button on his computer.
    You remember those..? lol... I was using the turbo button for overclocking purposes circa 1990 I believe....Seems like a century or so ago..
    GTA Poker wrote: »
    you get what you pay for
    um, we aren't paying anything... so I guess your right...
    Virus....... It's going to cost you big dollars to fix....

Clear your temporary internet files and cookies, close Explorer, then login again and click "remember me". You should now be logged in everytime you come to pokerforum...

bill is in the mail..

NO DIFFERENCE!

Bill may remain as outstanding for quite some time
  • ddmilcan wrote: »
    Bill may remain as outstanding for quite some time

Collections have been notified!
  • The redirect page has been turned back off. There has been no changes to the cookies/log in system so I'm not sure what's causing that issue. Let me know if this problem continues.
  • Scoops wrote: »
    The redirect page has been turned back off. There has been no changes to the cookies/log in system so I'm not sure what's causing that issue. Let me know if this problem continues.

sorry for slow reply, when I call the site
    asks me to login every time, even though I have clicked the remember me box
    however, if I click on New posts, it enters the site and acknowledges me as logged in????

Curiouser and curiouser!
  • ddmilcan wrote: »
    sorry for slow reply, when I call the site
    asks me to login every time, even though I have clicked the remember me box
    however, if I click on New posts, it enters the site and acknowledges me as logged in????

Curiouser and curiouser!

try a different browser such as mozilla or google chrome, whether it works or not it will help isolate your problem.