Poker Stars BB/100 Hands ($1/$2 Limit)

This question is directed at anyone playing 10-handed $1/$2 Limit on Stars. We all know that Stars generally has tougher low-limit games than most other sites (often tighter than Brantford $5/$10 games).

With that in mind, what do some of you make in terms of BB/100 hands playing $1/$2 Limit (or other LL) on Stars? I tend hover around the 1 to 1.5 mark, myself.

Just curious. Thanks :)

Comments

• This question is directed at anyone playing 10-handed $1/$2 Limit on Stars. We all know that Stars generally has tougher low-limit games than most other sites (often tighter than Brantford $5/$10 games).

With that in mind, what do some of you make in terms of BB/100 hands playing $1/$2 Limit (or other LL) on Stars? I tend hover around the 1 to 1.5 mark, myself.

Just curious. Thanks :)

I have around 3BB/100 hands, but it was only for a few thousand hands at stars and 8BB/100 hands at Party (usually short handed though). I play this limit only for a short period till I can build and move up or if I'm taking a particularly bad beating on the higher limits. At the 5/10 I think I'm around 2BB/100 hands at stars (about 3,000 hands) and 4 BB/100 hands at the bad beat tables at Party (about 10,000 hands). So, I really don't play the stars games that much, unless I'm taking a beating at the Party bad beat tables.
  • I suggest staying away from PS unless you have a bonus to clear. PP is the best, and 3-4BB/100 hands is somethign you can expect normally and you may get even more if your on a rush of cards.
  • I haven't paid much attention to this stat before, but I just looked it up in Poker Tracker. It says this:

Big Bets Won Per 100 Hands: 12.51

Mostly I play short-handed (a 6 seat max table) $50 NL, and I have about 6,300 hands. Obviously the BB/100 hand value is high because I have a small hand sampling, but what is generally considered to be a good, or succesful value for this?
  • djw wrote:
    I haven't paid much attention to this stat before, but I just looked it up in Poker Tracker. It says this:

Big Bets Won Per 100 Hands: 12.51

Mostly I play short-handed (a 6 seat max table) $50 NL, and I have about 6,300 hands. Obviously the BB/100 hand value is high because I have a small hand sampling, but what is generally considered to be a good, or succesful value for this?

Oh yeah, and I play on Party.