Bonus whoring complete

I finished the last of the raked hands needed for the $300 bonus at the Gaming Club. I started Dec 16th with a $50 deposit and finished this morning with a balance of $285. I spent another $75 or so on tournys. I cashed out $250 to add to my B&M bankroll. Not a bad deal afterall. I got all my raked hands playing .50/1 tables 2 at a time.

Red

Comments

• Congratulations on clearing your bonus

ive got about 120 left to clear on my bonus at gaming club.

it feels good dosn't it?

of course mines taking a little longer to clear because i really dont playing two tables at once,but good things come to those who wait.
  • yeah it feels great to turn $50 into $250 even if it was mostly bonus money. It will do just nicely added to my B&M bankroll to use at Fallsview next week.

Red
  • whats the deposit required to get the $300 bonus? just 50? and how many hands did it take?
    also, can i desopit straight from neteller?

im so inquisitive ;)
  • I think its $25 but cant be certain. I did $50 through neteller. It takes 100 raked hands for $20. Every time you hit 100 raked hands they put $20 in your account. I took me from Dec 16th to get mine and I only played about 10 hours a week. there is a nice thread on the subject here
    http://pokerforum.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=2408

Red
  • thanks, cant wait to get started
    hows the competition there? and what did you play, 1/2?
  • I've got about $480 in my account with $40 bonus left. $80 deposit. One of the best promos ever.

If your just starting might as well go through Pokersourceonline and get a free tabletop as well. pm me if you need more details.