AQ suited

AQ suited

how do you guys play AQ suited in a NL MTT setting? :confused:

Comments

• I'll fold it, bet with it, call with it, raise with it or push all-in with it, depending upon the circumstances.

:wink:
  • LOL - I love all_aces answer. I agree with it 100%.

I will USUALLY see a flop with it on by calling blinds or small raise. But it does depend - chip stack, position, stage in tourney, etc.

I admit tho, I do have a liking for Ax sooted (where sooted is a 10 or higher) no matter where in a MTT.
  • Early on in a tourny I would pay BB and a small raise to see the flop. If I dont hit on the flop its folding time. Short stacked I push all in with that. Final table and late in the tourny I get aggresive with A/x hands period. Good hand to steal blinds with.

Red
  • all_aces wrote:
    I'll fold it, bet with it, call with it, raise with it or push all-in with it, depending upon the circumstances.

:wink:
    LOL :biggrin:
  • SocietyRed wrote:
    Early on in a tourny I would pay BB and a small raise to see the flop. If I dont hit on the flop its folding time. Short stacked I push all in with that. Final table and late in the tourny I get aggresive with A/x hands period. Good hand to steal blinds with.

Red
    :biggrin:
  • all_aces when you're right your right ... and while i'm sure call with it means the same thing ... you can also add limp with it.