Pokerstars 1,000,000,000 Hand

Was at a .05/.10 no limit table :redface:

Will just post the outcome because there are thousands of lines of spam, including people who seem to think its funny shouting the same random thing 2,000 times. Anyways the final outcome was:

Total pot $29 Main pot $18.60. Side pot-1 $0.70. Side pot-2 $1.15. Side pot-3 $4.55. Side pot-4 $2.55. | Rake $1.45
Board [5h 2d Qd Ac 7c]
Seat 1: Bluewave (small blind) folded before Flop
Seat 2: mvdgolf416 (big blind) showed [3h 3s] and won ($8.95) with a pair of Threes
Seat 3: phil steve folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 4: mrhappy530 showed [2h Kh] and lost with a pair of Deuces
Seat 5: thechipster mucked
Seat 7: S.N. Bigfoot mucked
Seat 8: r3vbr showed [7s 5d] and won ($18.60) with two pair, Sevens and Fives
Seat 9: Paparow (button) mucked

Have to admire those that folded preflop and give up the chance of winning $50,000. I assume they did not realize it (though not sure how that could be possible).

Closest one of my tables came was about 400 away. One .05/.1 table I sat in for this had 2 people slowly playing a 30 cent pot despite everyone saying FOLD FOLD FOLD. They folded just after the billion hand was dealt. I think they were the only two actually playing for real at that table ;) .

Wonder how many tables collapsed right after that hand.

Comments

• I'd imagine quite a few.

I missed by a few hundred. :confused:

macbb
  • i missed one of the earlier milestones by 20
  • I think it wouldve been much more interesting hand if it had been played on one of pokerstars highest limit tables

that wouldve been a fun hand to watch
  • I saw the hand live. It was IMPOSSIBLE for them to fold without knowing it was hand 1 billion. they paused the hand as soon as it started lol. They waited likt 5 minutes and observer chat went CRAZY! Funny thing is philou_75 sat out the hand, then he started to ay please please, let me speek, what appends (he was like begging Lee Jones for the 5K with no response). lol.

Then after like 5 minutes they started up the hand with UTG Dropping and everyone calling going all in.I thought PP 3s were gonna hold up until 75o flipped up for 2 pair lol.