What happened to Paradise?

A few years ago I played Paradise Poker almost exclusively. I tried Pokerstars when they started out, but there weren't many ring games going, so it was more for a diversion and the freeroll MTT.

I made a reasonable amount of money, but it suddenly dried up about two years ago. It was right about the same time Party and Pokerstars became really popular. All of a sudden, it became impossible to makey money at Paradise.

The funny thing is that I've noticed some Marquee Paradise players now at Pokerstars and Party Poker. Every time I go back to try Paradise, it's still impossible to make money. It's not like there's an abundance of good players. It's just real hard to make money. My win rate goes down by two/thirds at Paradise.

Any reasonable explanations, other than "it's fixed". And, when we see the best Paradise players at these other sites (why the heck would they use the same names?), should we be worried that the money will start to dry up?

Cheers
Magi

Comments

• I find that I hit really big ruts in paradise..and that usually when I switch back to party. I always need a good break from party and go to paradise, I do well for a while and then hit a major rut, but I always will end up at least 2 or 3 times ahead of my original buy in... and then I go back to party.