RAZZ anyone?

I've recently played a few thousand hands of razz, starting to get the feel of it. Anyone else play? Maybe start soem hand postings?

Comments

• syphilaids wrote: »
    I've recently played a few thousand hands of razz, starting to get the feel of it. Anyone else play? Maybe start soem hand postings?

I started to get into 2-7 single draw for a while but just sort of forgot about it. Was actually making some money at it. (very small stakes).

Think I'm going to try razz for a bit to see if the mix up helps get the general poker juices flowing.

How have you been doing?
  • not bad. I've dabbled in the $26 and $75 guarantee tournies on FTP since about May. I've hit a few final tables and took down the big one a while ago, they're super juicy but you do have to run well.
    Lately in cash i've been in a 2.5BB/100h upswing so I can't complain. Right now I'm playing mostly .25/.5 and .5/1 on FTP, but haven't played since before Christmas.

Stupid me, before this In the sumer I came home drunk one night and thought it was a good idea to play 2 tables of 5-10 and a table of 8-16. Lost 50% of my bankroll then cashed out the rest so I wouldn't do that again.....
  • lol, too bad they haven't made the drunk bet blocker yet like the Drunk Text/Email blocker .....