Royal cup last minute housekeeping

Here are a couple of things needed for tomorrow

1) Captains please bring a couple decks of cards. Please keep an eye out for them at the end of the night. I will have some decks and the chips from AL. Big shout out to AL, two Royal's in a row that the poor guy can't make but has allowed us to use his chips.

2) This is a nut free event.

3) With the rash of H1N1 outbreaks in the area. If people could bring some hand sanitzer for themselves and possibly a pump or two for around the room.

4) We want to start at 10:45 sharp. Please ensure you are there for 10:00ish if you want in on the side pots. It is also helpful if the Co-host (Pinhead) gets there on time as well.

5) Let's have a good time, keep it light and enjoy the Wolffhound and DrTyore show.

See everyone tomorrow.

Comments

• pokerdro wrote: »

CLARIFICATION PLEASE!!! That just sounds wrong!!

I can bring a couple of sets of cards if need be. Some aren't even marked yet ;)

4) We want to start at 10:45 sharp. Please ensure you are there for 10:00ish if you want in on the side pots. It is also helpful if the Co-host (Pinhead) gets there on time as well.

Last year was definitely my fault, I'm not gonna let him take the shit alone. ;)
    STR82ACE wrote: »
    CLARIFICATION PLEASE!!! That just sounds wrong!!

He means that Top Set is going to win obv :)

This is how I always play poker.

pokerdro wrote: »

5) Let's have a good time, keep it light and enjoy the Wolffhound and DrTyore show.

Yes!
  • Special thanks to Sandro, Pinhead, and everyone else that make this event so worthwhile. You guys put on a great event, and you keep it fun every time.

thank_you-8249.gif
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    Last year was definitely my fault, I'm not gonna let him take the shit alone. ;)

Hardly! I blame Toronto construction and Zithal's foolish car that wouldn't go over 200 ;)

Table sheets are on the way now Sandro, so you don't have to wait for me to start this time :(
  • I'll bring a couple of the Copaq "All-in magazine" decks I got for free in Vegas just in case as well.
  • I'll bring a few of the cheap decks I got in Vegas last year.
  • Can someone who knows the address of the hall that we play at send me a PM? I know where it is but not the address and one of my new guys is going directly there and wants the address for his GPS...
  • compuease wrote: »
    Can someone who knows the address of the hall that we play at send me a PM? I know where it is but not the address and one of my new guys is going directly there and wants the address for his GPS...

PM sent
    Can someone who knows the address of the hall that we play at send me a PM? I know where it is but not the address and one of my new guys is going directly there and wants the address for his GPS...

24 sussex dr.
    Ottawa
    ON Canada

(tell him not to mind the extra security we hired..just drive right in!)
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    PM sent
    Thanks AJ...
    Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    24 sussex dr.
    Ottawa
    ON Canada

(tell him not to mind the extra security we hired..just drive right in!)
    I could show up alone tomorrow and finish ahead of Tip Set..
    Thanks AJ...

I could show up alone tomorrow and finish ahead of Tip Set..

LOL, I think this is very nearly true.