Expo

Where did the thread go for the Canadian Poker Expo go? I do not see it on the main page anymore. It was there yesterday . . . at least, I think it was . . .

Comments

• Good question.. Graham?
  • I tried to get some free tickets for pokerforum.ca members but they wanted to give me a cheap 2 for 1 code which is why i removed their subforum. You guys know I look out for you all first before anything.
  • Graham wrote: »
    I tried to get some free tickets for pokerforum.ca members but they wanted to give me a cheap 2 for 1 code which is why i removed their subforum. You guys know I look out for you all first before anything.

Absolutely agree with the move, you provided them with a part of the forum and essentially free advertising. The very least they could have done was give you a bunch of tickets for your regs.
    I tried to get some free tickets for pokerforum.ca members but they wanted to give me a cheap 2 for 1 code which is why i removed their subforum. You guys know I look out for you all first before anything.

Way to hammer those spammers Graham.... lol... PFC forever!...
  • Works for me . . . you still going with a CPF booth? We all need some place to meet, ya know . . .
  • Milo wrote: »
    Works for me . . . you still going with a CPF booth? We all need some place to meet, ya know . . .

No, unfortunately I will not. We figured it would be too costly to do so. Sorry!
    No, unfortunately I will not. We figured it would be too costly to do so. Sorry!

Too bad.

I'll wave our flag by wearing my pf.ca t-shirt!
  • I see that it's back, now. Does this mean you managed to finagle some freebies?
  • Milo wrote: »
    I see that it's back, now. Does this mean you managed to finagle some freebies?

Yes sir... I am thinking a $5 game on stars tomorrow or something or if anyone has any other ideas?
    Yes sir... I am thinking a $5 game on stars tomorrow or something or if anyone has any other ideas?

Perhaps the best avatar involving a Remembrance Day theme? :D

Or you could pick a number between 1 - 1,000? That's always good . . .
  • Sounds good to me
  • Okay, I will preemptively guess 668. Yeah . . . 668 should be good.