Spring Series Poker League starts this Monday

Hello everyone,

Starting Monday March, 23, 2009 I am starting my Spring Series Tournament League at The Action House.

The structure is the following:

$40 buy in tournaments on Mondays and Fridays. Doors open at 7:30pm, and tourny starts at 8pm SHARP. Late arrivals only welcome for first blind level. 22 PLAYERS MAXIMUM!!!!

Each tourny ALL players will be awarded points that will accumulate each week. Of each tourny we will hold 10% of the prize money to be put into the Finals pool. After 12 weeks the top 10 players by there points total will play in a single table tourny for all the prize money withheld each week. If each game hits the maximum 22 players this will put the grand final total over $2100.

There is only room for 22 players each game so come early as no reservations will be taken, it is strictly frist come, first serve.

BONUS: Also any player that plays a minimum of one hour of the live game following the tourny will get DOUBLE the points, its that simple.

We will be spreading a 1/2nl game on these nights and the action has been insane lately. If you have never been here you must check us out. We are located right at yonge and eglinton and offer a very friendly and safe place to play.

We also offer nightly high hand jackpots and a royal flush jackpot.

For any info please email me or call me at 416-400-4704

Seeya on the river,

Shane