Monday February 16 1/2NL Game

Our Monday game will start at 3pm, any players here before 3:30pm will be entitled to the 10% buy in bonus. We already have tons of confirmations from players and it will be a crazy game. This game will run all afternoon and evening so come stop by anytime.

Again we are located at Yonge and Eglinton. Our chop is amoung the lowest around, I can guarantee this. For further info please call me at 416-400-4704. If I don't answer its cause I am sleeping, so leave a message and you will get a return call.

Shane
416-400-4704

Comments

• Very good game, and good action for 1/2....game broke at 3am just because a few people had to goto work the next day or I feel it would have wrapped....

Lots of money splashing in the pots...every hand....
  • Very good game, and good action for 1/2....game broke at 3am just because a few people had to goto work the next day or I feel it would have wrapped....

Lots of money splashing in the pots...every hand....

I was thinking of going on Monday afternoon but my Asthma got in the way (I have the same health issues as Blondefish); how many tables did they have going? what kind of money on the table? decent players?
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    I was thinking of going on Monday afternoon but my Asthma got in the way (I have the same health issues as Blondefish); how many tables did they have going? what kind of money on the table? decent players?

They have 1 table going full the whole night up until 1am...then we play 6-8 handed until 3am...the average stacks were around 400 so it was a good game. The players are a decent mix.

I will be playing again this Monday (weather permitting), adding this to my roster of regular games.
  • any game tonight? what time does it start?