American Express credit card to fund...

American Express credit card any poker sites accept them? :confused:

anyone use AmEx ? :confused:

i'am thinkin' of applying for one :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

thanks
CO :canada:

Comments

• I just checked 4 very popular poker sites and there is no AMEX option. Some B&M merchants don't take AMEX. I've heard a merchant loses the most money on a sale when someone pays with AMEX.

At least that was true about 10 years ago.
    :redface:
  • If you want to fund online poker with credit card, it appears Visa is the best (and perhaps only) option.

Amex and Mastercard have started to refuse to fund online gambling sites. I even tried, and my Mastercard wouldn't go through to make a deposit into Neteller.
  • I experienced a deposit decline from my VISA recently. I have 2 of them and the other went through. I had used that VISA to deposit in past. The bank called me on Monday and removed the restriction.

Consider calling visa or mastercard to discuss.
  • I was unable to deposit anything to party poker with my visa. It turned out they automaticaly block online gaming sites. They removed the block and I was able to deposit within minutes. Havent had a problem since then

Red
  • They do that so if your card is stollen ppl dont get to bankroll themselves with all your cash
  • JuiceMan wrote:
    They do that so if your card is stollen ppl dont get to bankroll themselves with all your cash
    sounds like good security measures :)