Is it snowing in here?

I just noticed the "snow" gentley falling on our Main Page! Very nice touch, Graham!

Comments

• Haha...yea, I thought I'd do something to spruce up the place for the holiday season. Glad you like it :)
  • Noticed that but didn't want to be the first one to say anything in case it was just my thousand year old eyes..... Then Kristy would have made fun of me......
  • Did you also notice that the snow changes directions when you move your mouse? A very nice touch.
  • compuease wrote: »
    Noticed that but didn't want to be the first one to say anything in case it was just my thousand year old eyes..... Then Kristy would have made fun of me......

I don't remember you being so sensitive...

FTR the internet is what I do to AVOID snow..not think about it more. ;)
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    I don't remember you being so sensitive...
    you're so sweet..... Have a really great one Kristy... Hopefully the family get together is good.... And I mean that...
  • Whew... I just thought I was too drunk ;)
  • please make it stop now
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    please make it stop now

We've had enough snow and I'm tired of shovelling
  • Thought it was my eyes. Have Appontment with Dr. EYE, too late to cancel

Oh EYE sEE!

Milton Slim
  • For the love of all that's holy, and my own level of sanity...

please...make it stop now!!!
    :'(
  • I think the snow is going to be like the christmas smileys that went into July..
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    For the love of all that's holy, and my own level of sanity...

please...make it stop now!!!
    :'(

Haha..I was actually thinking about taking it down earlier then never got around to it. It is gone now.
  • Maybe we can have little suns falling down now? Or maybe glowing fireplace logs? lol...
  • Thank you. I thought my brain was going to explode everytime I was on the main page! :blob"
    Graham wrote: »
    It is gone now.