Why can't you add Mods to ignore-list?

Why can't you add Mods to ignore-list? This "feature" of the forum has been bothering me lately.

As an aside, I strongly recommend that forumers make use of their ignore-list. I used to be against it based on grounds of censorship, but F that - it makes surfing the forum much more enjoyable. Besides, it's only 1 click if you do want to read a certain post from someone on your list.

/g2

Comments

• Adding g2 to my ignore list ;)
  • Ummm... did someone reply to this thread? ;)

/g2
  • Who would you like to add? Just tell me so I won't take it personally ;)

I think its just a general feature of the vBulletin software...probably all of the forum setups in general are that you can't block/ignore mods/admins
  • Agreed.
    g2 wrote: »
    As an aside, I strongly recommend that forumers make use of their ignore-list. I used to be against it based on grounds of censorship, but F that - it makes surfing the forum much more enjoyable.
  • Haha! How can you check how many people have blocked you? It will totally inflate my ego.
  • haddon wrote: »
    Haha! How can you check how many people have blocked you? It will totally inflate my ego.

Yeah, I blocked you......
  • haddon wrote: »
    Haha! How can you check how many people have blocked you? It will totally inflate my ego.

You could always post a thread and see if they answer... BBV maybe?
  • I thought there was an easy way to ignore people, like clicking on their name in the thread or something. Gone now? What's the easiest way to ignore someone?
  • Yaya I can do that but I was wondering if there was an easier way.
  • moose wrote: »
    Yaya I can do that but I was wondering if there was an easier way.

Not that I know of.