Royal Cup VI - Free Agents

Created a new thread for RC VI. Currently on the list...

[nobody.. i think]

/g2

Comments

• New list:

zoolook
    joeheartsdi

/g2
  • joeheartsdi has been recruited HBK.
  • You're my hero Johnnie!

/g2
  • Redington wrote: »
    Tyson

TYson,

do you want to play withon Happy and Danielle's team? I can talk with Happy if you would like.

Prophet 22
  • doesn't anybody want to grab a losing player
  • So... I've been mandated to put my name on the FA list.
  • Vandal wrote: »
    So... I've been mandated to put my name on the FA list.

He's an awesome player, for those of you who don't know him. Highly recommend.
  • I'm not on a team.
  • i think i'm taken now but i'm not sure

clearly there's not a lot of demand for a talentless clown!!
  • zoolook wrote: »
    i think i'm taken now but i'm not sure

clearly there's not a lot of demand for a talentless clown!!

You kidding? you fit right in on The Hill...Welcome to the team!
  • This is amazing to me...Vandal, Reef and Redington are three of the best players on this forum and they've not been recruited.

Has anyone ever noticed that this list is always a bust with team captains choosing some donkey they know, over an amazing forumer?

oh well...better for my team I suppose. Actually now that I think about it..other captains you definitely do NOT want the above three...;)
  • Reddington was picked up by Kit Who
  • I'm glad.

I'm still racking my brain and coming up short for players that match Reef and Vandal...

actually to be honest, I can think of at least one member on all teams that I would kick in the teeth to clear a spot for those two...;) (on both a 'fun to be with'/'skilled player' basis)

If either of them would have had the foresight to be born with ovaries, I'd have snapped them up for my all-girl team immediately.
  • 2 words.

Gender Reassignment :D
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »

actually to be honest, I can think of at least one member on all teams that I would kick in the teeth to clear a spot for those two...;) (on both a 'fun to be with'/'skilled player' basis)

Guess I is safe then.
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    2 words.

Gender Reassignment :D

Mark came in drag to limit last year...

future free agents may want to include their willingness to wear skirts....just in case any of my amazing players has to back out last minute.
    just in case any of my amazing players has to back out last minute.
    Over/Under on the # of points Kristy's team gets? More/Less than the Hill made at the last Royal?
  • you're lucky that we lost two of the top female forumers to other commitments.

I'd have given 2:1 for us to win v. your team.

As is we're only SLIGHTLY better than.
    you're lucky that we lost two of the top female forumers to other commitments.

I'd have given 2:1 for us to win v. your team.

As is we're only SLIGHTLY better than.
    The forum has top female performers? Can I get tickets?

Hehe, the excuses are starting already......
  • lol...saying 'instead of destroying you we're only going to slightly beat you' is an excuse?? ;)
    This is amazing to me...Vandal, Reef and Redington are three of the best players on this forum and they've not been recruited.

Has anyone ever noticed that this list is always a bust with team captains choosing some donkey they know, over an amazing forumer?

oh well...better for my team I suppose. Actually now that I think about it..other captains you definitely do NOT want the above three...;)

Reef and Redington are on Kit Who?
  • Vandals been picked up too...

Someone should update this thread.
    This is amazing to me...Vandal, Reef and Redington are three of the best players on this forum and they've not been recruited.

Wow Kristy, thanks.

Btw, will you have my baby?
  • well, we can sure as hell try! ;)