blocking posts?

in light of some recent "discussions" i've been having on this forum, i was wondering if there's an option to block specific forumer posts. that is, blocking a specific forumer so that i don't see their "contributions" to the forum.

i think this blocking will be beneficial to all parties involved. it will limit the amount of headaches on all sides, and prevent/stop some from berating/bullying others. it will also greatly diminish actual dialogue and conversation as well, but as a few forumers have already clearly stated, dialogue is not the number one priority anyway. (lol even typing that makes me laugh...it's a forum for fuck's sake lol).

Comments

• Click on User CP (up on the left), scroll down to near bottom right and find the "buddy/ignore" list option. Add whomever :wink: you would like to ignore there. Problem solved (somehow I doubt it).
  • Click on User CP (up on the left), scroll down to near bottom right and find the "buddy/ignore" list option. Add whomever :wink: you would like to ignore there. Problem solved (somehow I doubt it).

sweet! thanks!
  • hu4rolz?
  • pkrfce9 wrote: »
    hu4rolz?

are you asking to play me HU?
  • the only problem is, if someone quotes one of these forumers, you will still see their comments. Just ask to have the post removed if it is off topic. Best solution.