HOF Nomination System

Ok, well who wants to solidify a system of voting threads into the HOF? I'll be moving some in there based on everyone's responses.

Also, if anyone thinks any current threads should be removed that's cool as well.

Comments

• Maybe nicer to just wipe the slate clean at put threads back based on whatever system we decide on?

I liked the voters = more than 15kposts idea that someone (BBC_Z?) had. (though 15k is a little high)

It doesn't have to be hard on you either, the voters could be responsible for keeping track and when they hit 15k they PM you and you move it.

Also some guidelines for WHEN a post can be voted in...ie: min number of posts, active posts are eligible/ineligible.
  • I think 15k posts is about right. You'd need about 10 1000+ voters for a thread to pass. I'd like there to be higher quality and less quantity personally.

I think 3 months after thread start date, a thread becomes eligible. Regardless if it's alive or not.
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    I'll be moving some in there based on everyone's responses.

God help us.
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    God help us.

Just wait 'til I get my banning powers.
  • Well, lets get some more opinions on here -- should I move everything back and start fresh? I'll wit a week and if no objections we can do that.
  • BBC Z wrote: »
    You'd need about 10 1000+ voters for a thread to pass.

Are there even 10 of us still truly active?
    I think 3 months after thread start date, a thread becomes eligible. Regardless if it's alive or not.

I agree with this.
  • Are there even 10 of us still truly active?

If it's too high, we can always bring it down. If we start off too low, we're gonna have a lot of crap..
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    Just wait 'til I get my banning powers.

Based on your recent posting history on this site, you are lucky to still have posting rights, never mind the ability to make administrative decisions. What a farce. I have no problem with the proposed system, but rather the individual overseeing it. It probably should be someone a little more neutral in their opinions.
  • *cough* (HU 4rollz) *cough*
  • lozygo wrote: »
    REMOVED SPAM

+1.