Royal Cup Team Warning

Buddy and Happy,

Please get your teams in before monday night adding what game Omaha/Stud they will be playing in the first round. If these are not received by then your teams will be disqualified from this event. This is about the 5th or 6th time I have tried to reach out to both. Brad let me know if they contact you directly.

Comments

• Adam might be tough to get ahold of via the forum, don't think he checks it regularly. If anyone has a contact number, I can make the call, as he lives locally.

Surprised Buddy hasn't responded yet though. He must be on a hot streak in Seneca or someplace.
  • I have sent a few emails as well.
  • HAPPY has submitted his team on the other forum. Brad I believe we are only waiting for Buddy.
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Surprised Buddy hasn't responded yet though. He must be on a hot streak in Seneca or someplace.
    Yes, my Royal Cup picks were up-to-date as of Wednesday, but I have been time and sleep-deprived since then. After getting only a couple of hours sleep yet again, I had to get up on Saturday morning to play in a tournament with WSOP prizes. Eleven drowsy hours of poker play later, I managed to win a WSOP seat, "cheers: but I am too sleepy to enjoy it yet. I do not want to go through two hours of sleep again next Saturday morning before trying to play poker for 12+ hours, so I will probably have to drop out of the Royal Cup.

I wanted to contact my teammates first, but since the disqualification deadline is today, I will email the required roster to pokerdro and Pinhead before I fall asleep.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
  • Buddy nice to hear you are doing well with the WSOP. Is there anyone other Captains for the Fish out of Water. If not I guess Pinhead has some fish to pick from.
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    Yes, my Royal Cup picks were up-to-date as of Wednesday, but I have been time and sleep-deprived since then. After getting only a couple of hours sleep yet again, I had to get up on Saturday morning to play in a tournament with WSOP prizes. Eleven drowsy hours of poker play later, I managed to win a WSOP seat, "cheers: but I am too sleepy to enjoy it yet. I do not want to go through two hours of sleep again next Saturday morning before trying to play poker for 12+ hours, so I will probably have to drop out of the Royal Cup.

I wanted to contact my teammates first, but since the disqualification deadline is today, I will email the required roster to pokerdro and Pinhead before I fall asleep.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

Could someone let me know what the status of the Fish Out of Water team. I can give you the list of Stud vs. Omaha players - but I am not sure if Buddy has found his own replacement.
  • Buddy emailed and I believe Ryan is the new Captain
  • Yes Ryan is the new captain.
  • I voted for Sandy<3 ...but apparently we didn't have a vote. Can I call you Mein fuhr (sp.) at RCV Ryan?

Edit: ftr xoxox Ryan
  • Yes I am the captain for fish out of water. Kristy you can call me Mein fuhrer (?) if you wish. Would try to fill buddy's shoes this weekend but my feet are too damn big!!!!!

Sandro,

Please check your e-mail for updates to the roster.

Ryan
  • A Royal without Buddy?

Just one question...who's going to be the final HU match then?
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    A Royal without Buddy?

Just one question...who's going to be the final HU match then?

BBC Z for the win?

More likely me losing to the 9th place captain in a battle for last lol
  • Pinhead wrote: »
    BBC Z for the win?

More likely me losing to the 9th place captain in a battle for last lol

You are I are playing Heads Up again this year?
  • Wolffhound wrote: »
    You are I are playing Heads Up again this year?

Haha I'm sure that could be arranged :)