pokerforum.ca link not working

I think you should look into why it doesn't work. I have given up and changed all my shortcuts to pokerforumcanada.com but today I looked it up via google and all the google links don't work because they all point to pokerforum.ca and it is costing you hits and making me type run-on sentences.

Comments

• I tried making a small change last night that might fix it. When was the last time it happened? Are you on sympatico?

I suspect this is related to this thread:
    http://www.pokerforum.ca/showthread.php?t=14808

I contacted the 1st line support for the hosting company last night to see what is going on and they said everything looks fine. I have now emailed 2nd line support to see if they can get this fixed.

Is that other thread what you were talking about? If so, when was the last occurence? What browser are you using?

Sorry everyone for this inconvenience, I more than anyone want this fixed ASAP!
  • I have been using pokerforum.ca since I joined the forum and it still works for me...so not sure why it doesn't work for some.
  • I'm at work so I am accessing it over their servers but the problem occurs so frequently at home that I just gave up and switched to pokerforumcanada.com

This is the first time I've had a problem at work.
  • What I have come to the conclusion is it is some sort of DNS problem that seems to only affect Sympatico users. I edited one DNS file last night and am hoping that will fix it, but definitely not holding my breath. Worse case, hopefully the hosting company support will find something and get this thing fixed!
  • I doubt my work is using Sympatico. Also I am back in my office and I see my link is already set to pokerforumcanada.com on my office computer.
  • moose wrote: »
    I doubt my work is using Sympatico. Also I am back in my office and I see my link is already set to pokerforumcanada.com on my office computer.

Thanks, will keep that in mind, if you could try using PokerForum.ca again I would appreciate it. If it starts having problems let me know and then go back to Pokerforumcanada.com
  • sloth wrote: »
    Thanks, will keep that in mind, if you could try using PokerForum.ca again I would appreciate it. If it starts having problems let me know and then go back to Pokerforumcanada.com

Its definitely not what you think it is, as I use Sympatico at home and like what I said, never had any problems with it using pokerforum.ca
  • Whereas I use a sympatico reseller at home and I do have the problem.
  • pokerforum.ca working again at my office btw.
  • Good news! I got a response from the hosting company that they have fixed the issue. Here is what they said:

"I fixed your DNS so that the name servers are resolved properly.

http://www.pokerforum.ca/

Please check your site and let us know if it still has a problem."

If you experience any problems, let me know. Thanks!