Royal (Ryder) cup III

Since AJ has committed a team to the Royal Cup III I thought I'd start this thread to see who is interested in playing. I know I am certainly interested in this event, and so is Amanda from her posting in the Ryder Cup thread. With the season coming to an end, and I'm not sure when the next one is starting up, AJ should be looking at this closely to discuss with people fairly quickly.

Comments

• I'm interested in playing, but on a few conditions:

10. I get wolfhound where every possible.
    9. You all shall refer to me as the people's champ.
    8. You all must memorize, and sing on command, the busdriver theme song.
    8b. This is not a required condition, but you guys might want to throw together some dance moves to the song. That'll just be real nice.
    7. I require a waterboy, I mean girl, personal masseuse, and my own trailer.
    6. For team bonding we must all camp out the night before outside the event location.
    5. No one bathes (if you normally don't anyway, just keep on doing what your doing)
    4. Wireless headsets
    3. Free drinks all day/night long
    2. Group hug before every round.
    1. TEAM SHIRTS!!!
  • I promise to make team shirts this time...and also...I already left my old team sooo...there's no getting rid of me now!!!!! muhahaha!
  • 9. You all shall refer to me as the people's champ.

I do these two now anyway!
  • oh yea you didnt want me last year .. So i guess you wont want me this year.. and Besides the team I was on came in second to your umm what was it second last.. LOL Good luck you guys..
  • I'm interested in playing, but on a few conditions:

10. I get wolfhound where every possible.
    9. You all shall refer to me as the people's champ.
    8b. This is not a required condition, but you guys might want to throw together some dance moves to the song. That'll just be real nice.
    7. I require a waterboy, I mean girl, personal masseuse, and my own trailer.
    6. For team bonding we must all camp out the night before outside the event location.
    5. No one bathes (if you normally don't anyway, just keep on doing what your doing)
    4. Wireless headsets
    3. Free drinks all day/night long
    2. Group hug before every round.
    1. TEAM SHIRTS!!!

I would only be interested only if the peoples Champ is there. (He inspired my play for season 4)

Also every one should have a Nick Names…..like I could be Goggles …..Jeff could be The Driver and AJ could be called DON