Raptors Tickets

I have season seats for the Raptors. They are in the lower bowl, Section 101, Row 10, Seats 3 & 4 with a face value of $107 each. I am still looking to sell some games in the new year. Here are the tickets that I have available:

Sunday, January 07 vs. Washington **GREAT GAME**
Wednesday, January 17 vs. Sacramento
Monday, January 22 vs. Charlotte **SOLD**
Wednesday, January 24 vs. New Orleans **SOLD**
Friday, January 26 vs. Boston **SOLD**
Wednesday, January 31 vs. Washington **Chris Bosh hits a 55 foot shot at the end of the 3rd**
Wednesday, February 7 vs. Orlando **Chris Bosh drops a career high 41 points**
Friday, February 23 vs. Indiana **SOLD**
Friday March 2 vs. Milwaukee
Wednesday, March 7 vs. Memphis **UNAVAILABLE**
Wednesday, March 14 vs. New York **SOLD**
Friday, March 16 vs. Houston **SOLD**
Wednesday, March 21 vs. Orlando **SOLD**
Sunday, April 1 vs. Charlotte
Sunday, April 8 vs. Chicago **SOLD**
Sunday, April 15 vs. New York **SOLD**

I am willing to sell any individual game for $95 per ticket - $190 for the pair. I would also be willing to sell a block of 5 tickets for $800 for the pair. You can PM me if you are interested.

Sandy Graham

Comments

• I'm interested , need to check my schedule.
    Will PM you with the tickets I would like
    Where are the seats?

Milton Slim
  • The seats are Section 101, Row 10, Seats 3 & 4. You can go on line to raptors.com or theaircanadacentre.com to see on a map. They are basically beside the tunnel near the visitors bench in the corner, but on the baseline.

I think that they are a very good value. They are the nearest row to the court in that price point. Row 9 tickets are more expensive and one section over is more expensive.
  • Should be able to check this weekend and either PM you on the weekend or Monday

Milton SLim
  • Hear from you soon, When you reply, let me know which ones you do have left. Thanks

Milton Slim
  • I'll take these tickets. PM me when and where to get the $ to you
    Thanks

Milton Slim

I'll also PM you
  • If you still have the tickets for the 23rd (indiana) I'll take them. I'll be at Bristol on Friday if you'll be there.
  • Glad I got the tickets, thanks Sandy,
    Did you see them against New Jersey last night. The team seems to be having fun playing and they are enjoying each others succeses as well, The picture of Calderone in the Sun today was a good example of that, Jose is signalling his "3" and Barniani (sp) has a huge grin on his face. They are really fun to watch.
  • I was at the game yesterday. That was one I kept back for myself. A sold-out ACC when the Raptors score 120 points against Vince is a great place to watch a basketball game. They are a fun team to watch. Jose Calderon is quickly becoming my favourite player.
  • do u have any for the allstar break?
  • ny_giantss wrote: »
    do u have any for the allstar break?

That's impossible. They don't play during the all-star break!