Answer for the weak hearted

Anyways my first reaction was to fold and the mouse pointer skimmed over it very fast but then I pulled away and thought for second and went over the hand in my head.

Here's my thoughts, you may learn something, maybe, I don't know.

Preflop Ts 6c Vs. Unknown

He flat calls the SB and I check. He could have anything at this point, AA to 32o I haven't played enough with him yet to really know. But let's seem some cards.

Flop K 7 T rainbow
Ok, I hit second pair on the flop. I bet and he calls. I can't really put him on hand but I either have him on a big holding or some kind of draw, possibly 98 or QJ. But I don't put him on single pair at first. What I have him on is this after the call, AA, KK, KT, K7, T7, KK, TT or 77, and the above 98, QJ. I don't put him on AK, KQ, KJ, or lower. I then rule out all small pairs lower than 6 and 77 and TT. I rule out these hands because I figure he would raise pre-flop with them. So lets see the next card.

Turn 5 and makes a complete rainbow
I bet 100 into 200 pot. He calls me again. Now I rule out AA, and two pair. Why? Now the pot has increased I believe he would raise here to confuse me and try to take the pot right then and there at a good size and not let me hit whatever I'm betting. So now I have him on KK, 98 and QJ. But KK is a little unlikely in my opinion I think he would have raised on the turn. Especially if he thinks I'm drawing. Which I think, he thinks I was on unless he's drawing himself.

River 4
I bet 400 in to a 400 chip pot. He raises all in after about a 3 second delay. Like I said, I almost folded here then rethought. Now I look at the board. No way he made a straight. I possibly would have heard about the draw on the turn, and probably a raise to go with it, but if not, I don't put him on the straight as I would think he would want me to call here. If I fold, I still have 1160 left in chips and still a very good chance to get back in the game. I thought a smaller bet would be the thing to do to get me to call. I also have a 6 which reduces the chance of him having one. Small yes, but still. So now I have him on 98, I rule out QJ now because I'm sure he would have raised that preflop and then bet the flop with the open ender. So I have him beat, I think. I close my eyes and press call. We flip the cards. Showdown,

Board, K 7 T 5 4

Me: T6o
Him 97o

I was close in my exact guess of the hand and found out he had less outs than I originally thought.

YEE HAW

See ya later,
Jon