Comments

• Thanks just put my order in ...
    now i wait
  • Facecard99 wrote: »
    Thanks just put my order in ...
    now i wait

I ordered mine like a month ago an still nothing
  • Just ordered it..I'll post again when I get it
  • I ordered it and got no confirmation e mail. re ordered it again....still nothing.
  • AcidJoe wrote: »
    I ordered it and got no confirmation e mail. re ordered it again....still nothing.

Same here, not a word yet
  • anybody have the impression maybe it was a SCAM?
  • pkrfce9 wrote: »
    anybody have the impression maybe it was a SCAM?

You only had to send them in your bank account, credit card number, address, address of your parents, DOB and credit report. If they ask for that much info it MUST be legit.
  • A great way to build a poker e mail list database tho.
  • You've been scammed! I wonder how your junk-mail folder thinks about you?
    By the way your the 1,000,000 million visitor to my post. You've won a free trip to Las Vegas! All you need to do is send me $10 via paypal which is completly refundable, with your purchase of roundtrip flights to Vegas.

...haha...losers :)
  • I got the confirmation email so we will see what happens.
  • Here is their response to my e mail 4 days ago.

Hi,Thanks for contacting us. We will respond your email as soon as possible.Thank you,Pokerkindergarten Team Oh well I guess I won't get it (if it is even legit)
  • tekguy22 wrote: »
    Just ordered it..I'll post again when I get it

Just Shy of 5 months later...I just got it in the mail
  • Just got mine yesterday. Actually the production quality is pretty good. Devo - you have competition.
  • moose wrote: »
    Just got mine yesterday. Actually the production quality is pretty good. Devo - you have competition.

I probably won't be able to watch this for a couple days anyway. Anything useful on it. I mean are there tips/strategies etc that aren't for someone just starting out. I'm not saying I'm a great player or anything but I don't want to sit through a lot of beginner crap...I know who acts first after the flop thank you very much
  • whoooooops...double posted by accident